Thursday, November 27, 2014

Book Review: "A November Bride" by Beth K. Vogt


"A November Bride" by Beth K. Vogt is the last of the "A Year Of Weddings Novella" books.  I once again was given a free eBook by BooklookBloggers in order for me to read it and give my honest review.

Sadie McAllister is a personal chef and at 30 has been dumped by text more times than she cares to recount.  Her best friend, Erik Davis has also seen his share of girlfriends, but through it all, they've stuck together.  Twelve years ago, they shared a kiss, but that didn't lead anywhere.  So, could they become more than best friends now?  And what happens to their friendship when Sadie is offered a job out of state?

I enjoyed reading "A November Bride".  I liked the depth of character found in the story and didn't feel the story was rushed or lacking.  They know everything about each other, but aren't willing to acknowledge what the other truly means to them.  The characters pray and try to see what God would have them do in their lives.  A big plus in me liking the book was that it lives up to its name and actually has a November wedding!    I was able to read the book in a few hours which is nice when you want a nice, clean romance but don't want to take several days to read it.

"A November Bride" is available in Kindle edition
  • File Size: 1710 KB
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
  • Publisher: Zondervan (October 28, 2014)
  • Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00I7J6D16

No comments: