Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday William!

William's birthday was Sunday.  He woke up to snow on the ground (without any ground showing through, too) and thought that was cool.  The pictures don't show it, but William liked his presents and having his party.  He was just "on the spot" and tends to retreat into his shell in those situations.



















I forgot I was supposed to bring treats in for Will's class on Monday until he said something in the morning.  I didn't have everything I needed to finish the cupcakes, so I had to stop at the store on the way to the school (so I didn't have to go out and back again).  I didn't think straight that I'd need 2 Oreos for each and ran out with 4 more to do!  Thankfully, I'd brought some chocolate frosting with and used that to make eyes!







And to show the weather we've been having this week:






No comments: