Well, I have undertaken a new venture in my life: custom knit Star Wars hats. I made my own pattern and chart for the layout because the ones that were available weren't accurate enough. My first order is for 3 custom R2 hats. I started the first one with 96 stitches based on my test swatch. After knitting about 20 rows, I realized it was too big as my gauge was knitting up different than it had when I swatched! So I ripped out the hat and started over with 86 stitches. I finished it and went on to hat #2. I didn't like how the very top of hat #1 had turned out, so I changed it a little bit for #2. I still didn't like it and upon further analysis, realized it was because I didn't have enough points of decreasing for the top. I had used 6 point decreases for #1 & #2, but used an 8 point decrease for #3. It was much better. So I ripped out the top of #1 and re-knit it with an 8 point decrease! (Thus making it so I've almost knit #1 two complete times!). I am currently working on re-knitting #2. Then I have to add the duplicate stitch for the "windows" and "eyes".