Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday was my 41st birthday.  How that is possible is hard to be believe!  It seems like I just got out of college!  Although the aches and pains I have beg to differ!  

Tuesdays are one of Dan's days off, so he and I went out for lunch and a movie.  I think the last time we went out for a movie was for Dan's birthday in May.  The movie theater is across the street from Hobby Lobby, so I made him take me (hehe!) I browsed through the yarn and then picked out some tatting threads.  They also had the new kind of tatting shuttle.  I told Dan that he could buy them for my birthday (he isn't very big on gifts).


4 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday to me - loading up on tatting supplies! That shuttle is kind of a miracle as a lot of research went into its production. I'm amazed every time I use mine to think how we took the England Aero for granted and never realized it would go out of production. Barbara Foster of Handy Hands worked very hard to bring the quality of the England Aero back - and in
yummy colors!

Enjoy being a young 41 !

Tammy said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you'll have fun tatting. :)

Ed & Dottie said...

We should have gotten the pictures of you with the cake to you so you could have posted them too.

Jane McLellan said...

Happy birthday. Good idea to push Dan in the right direction for a gift!