Thursday, February 10, 2011

Andrew is 18 Months Old!

Andrew was 18 months old yesterday. Man does time fly!


Andrew's photo shoot:



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
























































































.
.
.
.





























.
.
.
.
.
.
.











.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The other kids had to get in the picture (Sarah was at school)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Emily took some portraits, too.














.
.
.
.
.





























I went and sat down so she could take my picture and William came to sit with me, but he stubbed his toe on the way. I kissed his toe, but apparently, I kissed the wrong one and he pointed out the one I was supposed to kiss.



It got him to stop crying and I ended up with this cute picture!








2 comments:

Quayceetatter said...

Nice looking young man and the other children!! Thanks for sharing..

Amy :) said...

Wow, does the time fly or what?? That really is a nice photo of you & Will together. :)