I had seen a pattern for a blankey baby and thought some of trying it out for selling at craft sales, but then forgot about it. Sunday, my mom brought me a pattern she'd found! So I decided to finally give it a go!
The original pattern had you sew bits of poly-fil in for hands and tie knots for feet. I decided to try doing knots for both the hands and feet.
This is how it turned out. The knots weren't very easy to tie and this one was made with a knit fabric.
The 2nd doll was made with fleece, so I knew I wouldn't be able to tie knots since it was so hard with knit and the fleece is thicker. So this one has stuffing in the hands and feet.
Everyone thought this one looked like a butterfly.
As with most things, I had to alter the original pattern to make it more to my liking!