Friday, December 5, 2008

Putting up the Tree!

We usually put up our Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This year, the girls helped quite a bit. I decided to tie the tree to the wall this year as we had an incident last year with it getting tipped over!



We have an artificial tree and while this one isn't the greatest, it is bigger than the one I had before it and it only cost $5.













One of these years, I'll get a better tree at the after-Christmas clearance sales, but I think I'll probably wait until the kids are older so I can put out more of my breakable ornaments. No point in having more room for ornaments if I'm not going to use most of the space!
















William likes the pretty ornaments!



















We got this soft Avon Nativity set from my parents. The kids all like to play with it and William seems to prefer the donkey and the cow.











1 comment:

Amy :) said...

Fun! We just got our tree Saturday night and have been enjoying decorating it. It's fun to set up a tree for the first time in our new home. :)

Our kids love the Avon nativity set from Dad & Mom, too. Naomi has had lots of fun playing with it already this year. :)

Have fun enjoying the season!
Amy :)