Thursday, March 6, 2008

They are FINALLY done!!

I got the Purewool pants done for the kids. After I got them done, I thought "What was I thinking?? These are made out of wool! I have to HAND wash them!!" Oh, well! Sarah asked for some pants and when I saw the Purewool in purple and yellow, I HAD to get some for pants for the kiddos since that is the school colors for our town!






Here is William's pair.





















This is Emily's pair.















And finally, Sarah's pair.

Hers had more difference between the top and the legs than the other two pairs.












Here are the three pairs together.















With the kids wearing them.
















The hats were knit by Grandma.

3 comments:

Greta ♥ said...

aww! those are so cute! i'm thinking of knitting myself a pair of leg warmers. since i have to walk home in the cold with tights on (school uniform).

-Greta ♥

Annalea said...

What fun! I'll be your older girls absolutely adore their matching outfits. (I know my two girls would!)

I came over from the WSG to see these, and I'm so glad I did!

Have a great night . . .

Amy :) said...

Wow, do the kids look like Yellowjacket fans, or what? I think the hats really complete the whole look!

*Very* cute!
Amy :)