I was working on a pair of longies for William using the handpainted wool that I dyed.
But after reading a post by Alwen about double knitting , I decided I had to try my hand at that! I decided to start with a smaller project so it wouldn't be as time comsuming. I dug through my stash and came up with a bag of yarns I'd gotten at Goodwill. I think they might have been for needlepoint. I figured it would work for a bookmark. I drew up a chart of an apple and cast on my 2 colors at once.
I think I should have started with bigger yarn! This stuff is so fuzzy and split-able!
Here is the "right side", with the chart I'm using.
Here is the "back side" with a penny to show how small it is!
So the apple will be red surrounded by green on the front and green surrounded by red on the back.