Monday, September 15, 2008

Tatting Again!

I have seen some T.I.A.S tatting projects, which is where you "Tat It And See". So you don't know what you are tatting, just are given a set of directions for that day and you tat it. When TIAS #4 started, I decided to tat along!

We were told we needed 3 colors of thread, a dark, a medium, and a light. I decided to go with 3 shades of the same color. I had several pairs of a color, but only the 3 pinks. These are Altin Basak.

Emily pushed out the labels, so I don't know which color is which number!








I saw these threads when I was looking for my 3 shades of a single color and as they are all the same brand/size of thread (Venus size 40) I decided to make a 2nd TIAS project with them at the same time!












I decided to use the yellow, green, and blue











Here are my 2 projects up to Day 2. Sarah said that they were bird cages! Then she said they were walkers (for Grandpa to walk with) and then said, "No, they're bird cages!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the TIAS. I'll have to explore to see more of your tatting! :)