The weather was turning colder and one of his few soakers was dirty, so I really needed to get these done!
|Pattern pinned on.|
|Now I have this left|
|I picked out the seams on the sleeves.|
|And cut out two soakers|
|I added to the sides as I didn't think it would be wide enough|
I used the neckband ribbing for the top of this one!
I was going to add to the sides, too, but couldn't figure out how to with the little bits i had left! It's a little tighter, but still fits!
A pair of longies and 2 soakers for $3.29.
Not bad, not bad at all!
|and this is all I had left of the sweater!|
The soakers/longies work great even with them being thinner.