Thursday, January 25, 2018

Book Review: "Cheyenne Sunrise" by Janalyn Voigt



"Cheyenne Sunrise" is the 2nd book in the Montana Territory series. The characters from the first book play a fairly large role in the 2nd half of the book, but it isn't hard to follow as you don't feel like you are missing something. I really liked Nick and empathized with his struggles. I enjoyed the inclusion of the Indian/Native American culture. There were many "adventures" that take place and I never was sure what was going to happen. The inclusion of actual historical events was interesting and a cause of learning something new for me. I found the faith element to be well done and woven throughout the book well. I look forward to reading more books by Janalyn Voigt.

"Cheyenne Sunrise" is available in paperback:

  • Series: Montana Gold
  • Paperback: 316 pages
  • Publisher: Mountain Brook Ink (January 23, 2018)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1943959374
  • ISBN-13: 978-1943959372
  • Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches

and in Kindle edition:
  • File Size: 2622 KB
  • Print Length: 295 pages
  • Publisher: Mountain Brook Ink (February 1, 2018)
  • Publication Date: February 1, 2018
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B078JK4M8Y


I got a free copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own and given voluntarily. No compensation was received for my review.

No comments: