Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

We have a few things that we like to do every year at Easter time. We were able to spread them out a little this year with having the extra day off due to the ice. This was especially helpful to me as Emily's birthday is Tuesday and I was doing things to get ready for her birthday party yesterday besides doing Easter things.

Thursday:
Emily organized a small indoor egg hunt in my bedroom (since it was icy outside):






We dyed eggs:



























Will had to eat one of his right away


 Friday:
Baked three cakes for Emily's birthday party:



Make Jello eggs:




We also made some Jello Jigglers with a mold

Saturday:
Unmold the Jello Eggs:

We also had the extended family Easter dinner (and Emily's birthday party which I'll post pictures for later.)

Sunday:
Easter Baskets (which come from Mom & Dad):









The kids have always gotten a stuffed bunny in their baskets, but this year, I also gave them some other small toys as well









Making their new LEGO sets
Church:
This year, I made shirts and bottoms for all 4 kids

My stair steps aren't really steps anymore!

The girls

The boys

9:00 youth-led service. Junior church kids singing


Easter Egg Hunt:
When it was so cold on Thursday, I thought we'd have a really cold Easter, but it turned out to be a beautiful day in the mid 60's.















Our poinsettia thinks it should be blooming for Easter, apparently!



No comments: