Friday, January 25, 2013

Book Review: Inspirational Zingers Jumble


















I had the chance to review "Inspirational Zingers Jumble" by Christopher Hudson (with Megan Chrans).  It was unlike any book I had ever seen before.  I really like puzzle type books so I enjoyed this book.

You have to unscramble the letters (jumble) to form a word.  Some of the letters in the word you just made are circled and you use those letters to unscramble to find the answer to finish the zinger (a quick, witty, or pointed remark or retort).

There are several different levels of difficulty:
  • with clues
  • words/answers in a word search
  • mixed up clues
  • cross word jumbles
This allows for it to be challenging for a wide variety of people which is very nice.  It also gives the answers in the back if you get totally stuck ☺


I was given a free copy of this book to review by Tyndale House Publishing for their Tyndale Blog Network

No comments: