Monday, November 2, 2009

I Sewed a Sling

I had seen a pattern for a sling that I thought would be easy to make and to use, but I never got around to making it. I had 2 coordinating fabrics that I didn't think I'd use for anything because they were kind of bizare prints, BUT I misplaced them! So I just decided to just pick out a different fabric! It only took about 1/2 an hour once I just sat down and did it!



My sling is reversible (both sides are the same)
I'm glad I can sew, because the lady who posted the pattern sells reversible slings for $63.


Closer view
With Andrew laying down.

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

How fun that you have a sling now! I always *loved* my slings so much! They're so handy for when you have other little ones' hands to hold when out in public. And they're so snuggly, too... :)