Wednesday, November 19, 2008

William's First Birthday

William's 1st birthday was on Sunday.



Here he is opening some of his gifts.










































































I did a "Noah's Ark" theme since I had some supplies left over from my baby shower.

The "Adult" cake




William's cake
































Will liked it a lot better after I gave him a fork!


























The girls had a "camp out" on their bedroom floor that night














2 comments:

Amy :) said...

Oops, I forgot William's birthday! It looks like it was a fun day. Wow, it's amazing how quickly a year can go by, huh?

Tell him Happy Birthday from us, though I'm not sure he'll remember us very well! We love you guys!!

Amy & fam :)

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

Happy birthday sweet boy! I love that cake BTW :)