Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Goals for 2020

For the last few years, I've done goals for what I want to do in the year.  I schedule blog posts to post on the last day of each month, but half of the months, I didn't remember to go in and enter the amounts for the things I did! I'm going to alter my goals for this year to be a little more generic since I had put specifics like "Sculpt x babies, tat x crosses, knit x hats..." but then I don't do those specific things, but I crochet 5 teapots and knit 4 pairs of socks, but they aren't "counted" because I didn't put them on my goal list. I want to be more specific in my writing goals, however, and not just that I want to write each month.

My goals for 2020:

  • Write everyday at least a minimum of 100 words
  • Write 500 words a day
  • Write 12,000 words a month
  • Be creative
    • Tat
    • Crochet
    • Knit
    • Sculpt
  • Exercise 5 days a week
  • Read my Bible everyday
  • Blog more than book reviews
  • Read books

No comments: