Monday, May 9, 2016

Family Reunion 2016

This year, we had our annual family reunion earlier because my sister and her family came to Michigan to correspond with the end of the college school year. We decided to have a gathering on Mother's Day which also was the anniversary of my Grandparent's wedding and to invite my mom's side of the extended family. Since it was the beginning of May, we weren't sure what the weather was going to be like, so we held it in our church's fellowship hall.












My parents with all their (living) grandchildren


Siblings ðŸ˜Š

My parents and siblings and me 













The "Triplet Cousins" born June 7, June 21, and July 9, 2004









The moms with the flowers the daughters gave them (my younger sister's family had already left)

clean-up
 
at my parents' house afterwards

No comments: