Monday, March 4, 2013

REAL Reborn Dolly Get Together

Some of the ladies from our state in the reborn doll forum that I belong to decided to have a get together.  My sister and I drove over for the day on Saturday.   We had an adventure on the way and saw a pair of cranes, a flock of turkeys (are families of turkeys called flocks?), 7 deer, and a handful of pheasants!  I don't actually reborn, but I do sculpt and make accessories!








They decided to do a baby swap.  If you brought a baby, you got a baby.  Since I don't reborn, Rachel painted my kit for me.  I designed her body, clothes, and accessories.

This is the baby I brought:



 
Her original body, made just for her:



 
My kids really liked her and didn't want to swap her!  This is the lady who got her opening her:
 

 

This is me opening my baby:

 
 

 
 

 
 

Close ups of my new baby, Aisha:






Emily loves to snuggle with her

I also was one of the 3 lucky big door prize winners (2 babies, 1 blank kit)




While they were planning the get together, they were joking about rooting a baby with green and purple hair, so one of the ladies did!  Pansy Mae is the result:









Here are all the babies I have now:




No comments: