Wednesday, July 29, 2009

William's First Haircut

William has been needing a haircut for quite awhile, but I was holding off until after our family reunion so that everyone could see his cute curls. Then he got sick with tonsillitis and a fever of 105.8° (and a trip to ER). I finally sat him down and gave him his haircut yesterday (actually everyone in the family got haircuts!).








Before shots























These don't even show his hair as curly as it can be if it's humid out or right after a bath!











I had to pin his head to my stomach to hold him still.







After shots















The hair we cut off. Doesn't look like much, but it makes a big difference!





1 comment:

Ed & Dottie said...

I think his hair cut didn't change a thing in his cutenes. Glad it didn't totally make look like a big boy, too soon for that. Love ya, Grandma