Saturday, December 17, 2016

Book Review: "Buried Memories" by Carol J. Post



Nicki Jackson has just moved to Cedar Key for a fresh start from her broken engagement. It isn't long before her quiet solitude is broken by someone out to get her. When she discovers her long lost friend, Tyler Brant, is staying with his brother next door, she feel safer, but as her nightmares increase, she wonders if there is more to them than just a bad dream.

Tyler Brant is broken, physically and mentally, and the last thing he has room for is a long term anything, especially a romantic relationship, so why does spending time with Nicki bring back past dreams for something more?

Wow, this book kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end. I had no idea who was harassing Nicki. The suspense was real and action packed. I liked Tyler and Nicki and was glad for them to work through some of their issues from their pasts. It was fun to see characters from past Cedar Key books. You don't need to have read the other books first, but it's always fun to get to know the characters in their own stories. I felt a part of the story and like the people of Cedar Key were my friends. I didn't want to put the book down.

"Buried Memories" is available in paperback:
  • Series: Love Inspired Suspense
  • Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense Large Print (January 3, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0373456832
  • ISBN-13: 978-0373456833
  • Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.6 x 6.6 inches

and in Kindle edition:
  • File Size: 2726 KB
  • Print Length: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense (January 1, 2017)
  • Publication Date: January 1, 2017
  • Sold by: Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B01FQT964U

I was given a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own and voluntarily given. No compensation was received.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was privileged to get to read an ARC of this one and I really enjoyed it too.