Friday, July 1, 2016

Book Review: "A Love to Treasure" by Kimberly Rose Johnson



Nicole Davis has come to Sunriver, Oregon to follow the clues her grandma left and fulfill her last wish. She finds herself attracted to Mark Stone, but he is headed back to Portland at the end of the summer and she doesn't do big cities.

Mark is in Sunriver for the summer to reevaluate his life in law enforcement. When a rash of burglaries pulls him back into detective work, he has to figure out if his judgement is clouded by his attraction to Nicole.

Having read Kimberly Johnson's Wildflower B & B Romance series, I was excited to read her new Sunriver series. I liked this story and meeting the characters. I found myself wondering why different characters were a part of the story and if they were involved in the mystery of the burglaries or just setting up future stories. I did figure out almost right away what the "end game" of Grams' scavenger hunt and what the clue was that stumped Nicole, but didn't solve the mystery of the burglaries until it started to be revealed in the story. The story was easy to read and flowed well. It was nice to have the focus on following God.

"A Love to Treasure" is available in Kindle edition:
  • File Size: 2553 KB
  • Print Length: 162 pages
  • Publisher: Mountain Brook Ink (June 30, 2016)
  • Publication Date: June 30, 2016
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B01DYF75U0

I recieved a free copy of this book for me to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

No comments: