Friday, July 4, 2014

Book Review: "A June Bride" by Marybeth Whalen



Booklookbloggers.com gave me a free ebook copy of "A June Bride" by Marybeth Whalen for my honest review.

Wynne Hardy is dumped by her long time boyfriend, Callum Royce and her best friend talks her into sending an audition tape for a reality show similar to "The Bachelorette".  She picks Andy Baker and a whirlwind engagement ensues.  When Callum asks to see her one last time, what will Wynne do?

Of the seven books in this series that I've read, this was my least favorite.  I didn't feel like I really knew any of the characters very well and I didn't really relate to the situation.  I thought the book was written well, though.  The book ends with Wynne finding her true love, but doesn't actually include a wedding, so I didn't think it really fit the title of "A June Bride".  There was only hugging in this book, no kissing or anything more physical.

You can get "A June Bride" as a Kindle edition book.

 File Size: 1361 KB
  • Print Length: 64 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
  • Publisher: Zondervan (May 27, 2014)
  • Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00GRYXPFA

No comments: