Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 Spring Music Program


The older elementary students participate in the Spring Music Program (K-2nd are part of the Christmas Program).  Because Emily is in a 2nd/3rd grade mulitage class, she was part of the Spring Program as well as Sarah.

waiting to start.  Emi is 4th from the left in the front row

Emily got to play the triangle










Sarah did the narration for the first song her group did!



Sarah is 2nd from the left in the back row








They played their recorders for this song






Finale with all the grades together.


Sarah is 2nd from the right in the back row

Emily is in the front row right behind the microphone
I ran out of room on my memory card in my video camera, so I recorded the finale with my regular camera, so the quality isn't the best.  I didn't think (until right now) that I should have just switched the card from my regular camera to my video camera!)

No comments: