In this bag was a dress that I started for myself during 4-H meetings. It seems like I worked on it only at the sewing meetings. I'm not sure if we stopped having meetings, or that was when we switched clubs, or what, but it never got finished.
It needed the hem sewn for the ruffle,
the collar facing sewn down, buttons, and buttonholes.
That ruffle was LONG! It was 5 complete widths of fabric for a grand total of 245" long! It took me 25 minutes to sew the hem, another 25 minutes to gather it on, and 30 minutes to sew it!
It needed a row of lace around the bottom of the skirt before the ruffle went on.
It will be awhile before anyone fits it, and hopefully it won't be too out of style, but it's finally finished!