Friday, February 27, 2009

New Round Robin

Well, I signed up for another Round Robin. This one is "Extreme Tatters" and I'm the group leader for this one. There are only 4 of us in this exchange, so we each have to tat 3 items (one for each of the other participants). The goal of this Round Robin is to design new items or work a technique that is new/difficult/always wanted to try. I am planning on working on designs for my 2nd tatting instruction pattern book. Because we are designing new things, we have 3 weeks for each stage instead of the usual 2 weeks to mail. I have to mail the first item by March 22nd.

1 comment:

Needledreams said...

Hi Beckey! It's going to be fun to see what we're going to be designing and tatting! I'll be trying also new patterns for a book.

I see you're pregnant. Congrats!!!