Saturday, June 6, 2009

Third Time's the Charm

Some of the patterns for my new tatting book come together fairly easily, others take a little bit of doing! Like the heart--it took 3 tries to get it to where I was happy with putting it in the book!








Here they are with the first attempt on the left, 2nd in the middle.





The finished heart will be my motif for the West Michigan Lace Group's motif exchange this month. It just occurs to me that I did a heart last year, too! Although, I like this year's better!


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pretty Heart!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I love the dimpled ring. I wonder if that could be repeated with the other two central rings? It would provide an extra step of continuity, and I love things that come in threes. (o:

Gina said...

Love this version too!