Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Garden is Growing!


I know that it isn't super exciting for most, but this is the first year that I've actually had a garden that has grown this well! This is where we had our pool the last couple of years, so we had a nice dead spot in the grass, so it seemed like a good spot to put the garden!


On this side, I have sunflowers, potatoes (from ones I had bought that had started to grow!) carrots, leaf lettuce, tomato, green beans, peppers, and cantaloupe. I already have a baby tomato and a baby pepper! The area in the front with rocks around it is for my girls to dig and play in.



There isn't much to see, but on the far side, I have sweet corn, pumpkin, sweet peas, cucumbers, onions and garlic (from purchased ones that started growing), and watermelon.

No comments: