Sunday, January 23, 2011

Huge Setback

Well, I decided to try and get my new tatting book finished up in the next couple of months. I had a few more patterns to test tat and then type up the patterns and I had a couple of patterns I wanted to tweak. However, when I went to open my file, it said it was "corrupted" and couldn't be fixed! I had it saved in 3 different locations in different stages of completion and the only one that I could open was the smallest/earliest version! So I have A LOT more work to do! I think I have most of the handwritten patterns, although I can't seem to locate the original spiral bound notebook that I started with, so there may be some in there, too. It's been so long since I worked on it, I'm really not sure. So big bummer on that front!

No comments: