I am excited to be part of the cover reveal for Go Teen Writers: Write Your Novel by Stephanie Morrill, Jill Williamson, and Shannon Dittemore. If you’re new to writing or struggle to finish books all the way to the end, this book is for you. Here’s the book description:
- There is no such thing as one right way to write a novel.
- How to take an idea and give it a beginning, middle, and end.
- What story structure means and how it strengthens a book.
- Different approaches to plotting a novel.
- How to develop characters worth reading about.
- Strategies for creating memorable storyworlds and settings.
- What theme is and how to use it to enrich your story.
- What to do when your first draft is finished.