So how did I do?
- I wrote 6191 words (which is only about 516 per month)
- I sculpted 4 clay babies
- I tatted 3 cross bookmarks
- I sewed 3 sock monkeys
- I knit 4 hats
- I exercised most days until summer and then fell off
- I read almost every day in my Bible and a devotional book
- I wrote 16 backlogged book reviews (I honestly forgot that I had planned on doing this!)
- I was posting things to my blog quicker, but then got bogged down again. It seems that the more pictures I take at an event, the less likely I am to blog about it in a timely manner because I have to label/date all the pictures, then pick which ones I want to use, resize them all, and then write the blog post.
My goals for 2017:
For 2016, I'd like to keep most of my goals from 2015, with a few changes