Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Swaps and Exchanges

This year, I once again participated in some swaps and exchanges.

The Tatting Facebook group had a swap for snowflakes where I sent to the same person I received from.

This is what I sent:



This is my own design and is tatted with 1 strand of #20 Lizbeth and 1 strand of #8 Loops and Threads Metallic Perle

This is also my design (not posted anywhere) and is tatted with #40 DMC

This is what I received:


The Polymer Clay Baby Facebook group was also hosting a swap and I really wanted to join but wasn't sure if I'd have the time, so I decided to wait until next year.  Somehow, my name was on the list anyway, so I decided I'd go ahead and do the swap.  My original partner didn't respond, so I was assigned a new partner.  My new partner was Kellie Beckett whose work I had been admiring and wishing I could get one of her babies!  

Here is my baby from Kellie:

Isn't he so cute?  
It took me another week and a half after I received my baby to finally get Kellie's finished!  Here she is: 

Isabelle was the 10th clay doll I've sculpted



I also participated in the Secret Santa exchange from Real Reborn.  This exchange, you don't send to the same person you receive from.

This is what I sent to my person:

All made by me (except the candy and post card!)

And this is what I received (not from the same person):



No comments: