Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dempsey Family Reunion

My Father-in-law was the 2nd of 10 children of Frank and Marguerite Dempsey.  We just had a big family reunion for descendants of Frank and Marguerite and had a pretty good turn out and family came from all over the country to attend.  I am the resident genealogist of the family (even though I married into the family!) and supplied everyone with the information that I have so far.

Talent show





The descendants of Frank and Marguerite in age order (that were there anyway!)

The representatives of Bill's family (photo courtesy of Kristin Hunter)

Each of the 10 children had a picture board to represent them:
Ann


Pat

Ray

Grandpa and Grandma

Tom

Sandy

Jim 

Bill (my father-in-law)

Judie

Andy

Betty

The house

The winners of the talent show....the Hunter Family Singers

Sing a long with Uncle Ray






volleyball games

Fishing




Good food (photo courtesy of Kristin Hunter)






My kids took a real liking to their 2nd cousin, Quinn Gavin

No comments: