Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fair Results

Today is the start of the 4H Fair week.  I again entered some things in the open class.  The 3 oldest kids each entered 1 thing, as well.  There weren't many entries this year, which may be because last year, we didn't get any premiums for winning!  The only class I entered that had anyone else entered was the color photography enlargement.  Sarah and William were entered in the same class.

Emily's artwork on the right, my photo on the left

These are all mine.  My chicken got 2nd.

Both are mine

My tiny crocheted butterfly pin won an outstanding exhibit

My snowman cocoon made from my own pattern 

'recycled garment' on left and "other garment" on right

"Child's garment" and "adult garment"

My "Baby garment" also won an outstanding exhibit (also made with my own patterns)

Will's monkey is green (2nd)  and Sarah's is blue (1st)
My "other craft" train is in the front on the right and "Christmas decoration" in the back (It's a tatted Danish "woven heart" ornament)

My mom has made a cross stitch baby quilt for each of her 21 grandchildren.  She decided to do a quilt for their bed that had a depiction of all 21 grandchildren.  It includes fabrics from the baby blankets she made them.
My Mom's "Grandchild" quilt won and Outstanding Exhibit.  


No comments: