Thursday, December 26, 2013

Eugene Fitzherbert and Tigerlily

Emily has been asking for a Tigerlily reborn doll since my sister made one for an online class and Sarah has been asking for an "open eyed boy doll".  I bought some kits on sale in April and commissioned my sister to paint them for me.  I made their bodies and clothes with self crafted patterns.  Since I was doing a character baby for Emi, I decided to do a character for Sarah, too.  Since her favorite princess is Rapunzel from "Tangled", I made her a Eugene Fitzherbert (aka Flynn Rider).  I didn't have Eugene's vest completely done for Christmas, but far enough to be presentable!  My dad made the hooks for Eugene's vest as I couldn't find any that worked.

Progress:

All put together:







Eugene in progress:





















Reference Pictures:










Tigerlily in progress:















Reference Pictures:





2 comments:

Ed & Dottie said...

Very well done. They look great. The girls looked happy too when they opened the boxes.

tattrldy said...

The dolls look great! Quite a project, but you've done a good job. I really like your Eugene!