Thursday, November 4, 2010

Green Tomato Relish

I had quite a few tomatoes in my garden that hadn't had a chance to turn red and we were supposed to get a frost. So I found a green tomato relish recipe to use them up!





My mom & dad helped out














We tried to use the food processer, but it mushed them too much!

































Andy had fun with this bowl!














Video of Andy playing with the bowl ☺









Finally, everything was cut up!



















Time to mix it all together!
































William wanted to help. I managed to snap the picture just as the spoon exited the kettle!
















Emily helping



















More mixing



















All done












Here is the lot of them!







1 comment:

Amy :) said...

Wow, that is a *lot* of chopping! I've never tasted green tomato relish before, but it sure looks good!

Amy :)