Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Andrew is 9 Months Old!

Andrew has officially been outside the womb as long as he was inside!



Andrew kept crawling off when I sat him down to take his picture, so I sat him on this little stool/chair.



















He did try to get off a few times, though!



(this is him leaning forward to get off!)
















My little charmer!





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
"The Thinker"
.
.
.
"Thinking, thinking, thinking...".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tried a toy to keep him in one spot...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





but then he just played with the toy!













William was with me when I set up the backdrop (ie blanket), so he crawled onto it and posed for a picture, too!




(My other little charmer!)






2 comments:

Amy :) said...

That's a fun milestone... as many months outside the womb as inside! Looking forward to finally meeting him in just over 5 weeks!! :)

Ed & Dottie said...

Those are cute pictures of Andrew & I love the one of William too, it is so like him to smile that sweetly.