Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Make Me One, Mommy!"

I often hear that request when I make something new, whether tatted, knit, or something else! So after I finished my baby snake which I was planning on trying to sell, I decided that I would knit each of the kids a baby snake. I got out what I had in baby or sock yarn and let them pick which color they wanted. It took me 3 weeks and 1 day to get the 4 snakes done.
























Sarah's




















Emily's





















William's




















Andrew's
















All of them together.


The bottom 3 are all made with the same brand, style, and size of yarn, but I had to leave out 15 rows from Andrew's snake to make it the same size!!












This shows the variety you get knitting with self-striping sock yarn! These are both from the same skein of yarn!



No comments: